200 Days Achievements
- Creative measures have been taken to revive the State’s financial condition which was in a state of chaos.
- Attempts have been fruitful to make the financial situation to a much better level by increasing the tax income to a large extent and by being economical.
- Strong attempts to eradicate corruption and anarchy in Tax Administration.
- Formed a Special Package of Rs 2000 Cr from KIIFB.This is to strengthen the infrastructure facilities and for developing basic infrastructure facilities of Government schools and Public Health System.
- An Anti- Recession package was formed on seeing the Global Recession. This was framed on par with the financial condition of the State.
- The Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Law was amended. Now, KIIFB will extend its help for Infrastructure Development.
- The poor who took loans from governmental institutions have much to get relieved. The Loan Relief Scheme of the Chief Minister came into existence.
- The Lottery turnover has soared up to Rs 8500 Cr.
- Welfare sectors and the poor get sufficient financial help. The LDF Government is keeping its promise.
- 37 lakh Social Welfare pensioners and Welfare Fund Board pensioners are getting pension including
arrears. The pensions, increased up to Rs 1000, are given in one month advance.
- New dreams and new hopes in the Coir Sector. The totals allocation for Coir Sector was increased from Rs 116 Cr. To 242 Cr.
- Arrears are getting distributed to Coir Societies.
- Measures have been taken for the total revival of the Coir Sector.